Friday, October 7, 2011

The Long Delayed 1 October 2011 Meet-up Videos

Hey Guys! The first of the many videos that day is finally up. Sorry for the delay! I am such a noob in converting and uploading large video files. At least the one I have up features some interesting questions from the newbies answered by veterans in the LGBT Activism field. So I hope this is at the very least, educational.

My apologies for the shoddy camera work. Will upload more videos once my computer is rested.

-Reighben

Here's a link to the Video(s):

Oh yeah, the 29 Novermber 2011 Forum in Congress is definitely a go. We'll have a meeting on the 22nd of October 2011 so we can put down each of our assignments and provide inputs on how we can make this forum awesome.

See ya'll there.

No comments:

Post a Comment