- Proposals passed to the EU
- Concept Notes being created for ALG and LGBT-Friendly Embassies
- On-the-ground promotion of the Hate Crime Watch during Zombadings screenings
- Information forwarded to concerned foreign embassies
- Partnerships being established with Crusade Against Violence, PNP, NBI, and CHR
- On-going networking with media interested in promoting the Hate Crime Watch.
Next meet-up of the group (everyone interested is encouraged to join! Just email me at email@example.com or leave a comment below to state your interest to be a part of the Hate Crime Watch) is on 10 September 2011.
- To plan a mobilization in support of Ricky Rivero’s court arraignment on 13 September 2011.
- To further discuss the concept and indicators of prejudice, bias, and hate crime based on the database and available literature (for the new people who want to join this meet-up, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below so I can forward the documents)
- To discuss the concept notes to be submitted to LGBT-friendly embassies and funding agencies
- To discuss a possible forum on LGBT rights and hate crimes that will be conducted within Congress
- To discuss formalizing a working partnership with the Crusade Against Violence.
- To set specific activities that will improve the membership, capability, network and overall advocacy aims that can be accomplished by the current group.